Hello! Happy Friday folks! Today we are talking all about Fall and some of my favorite pieces of our transitionto fall collection. What I love about these pieces is that they are still great to wear with shorts on those warm fall days and can easily be worn with jeans or pants for night time activities when the air is a little cooler.
If you are staring at our site and have no idea where to start because you love all the pieces so much I can totally relate! I started by wanted to show you my 5 favorites and you will see that it's more like 7 :)
So here we go...these are not in any ranking order, I love these pieces all equally!
1. Plum Off Shoulder Top (Available in Small, Medium, and Large and is $28). I am obsessed with off shoulder tops, I think they show off some of the most feminine features. This top is a great piece to have in your closet for those warmer fall days and works great for a date night outfit. Click here to buy!
2 Draped Mauve Top (Available in Small, Medium, and Large and is $24). The mauve color is a great fall color and the drapiness in the back is so sexy! If you aren't a fan of showing off that much of your back this is where some cute bralettes or tank tops come into play! Click here to buy!
3. Ginger Dress (Available in Small, Medium, and Large and is $44). Where to even start with this dress. First off the material is light so it won't make you too hot. The color, pretty much is a fall leaf. Lastly, I love the middle tie.My body is still recovering from childbirth so it's great to have something cute covering my mid section that doesn't make it look bulky. This dress is great for work or a night out. I plan to rock this at the JT concert at the end of the September! Click here to buy!
4. Black and White Striped Top with Ruffle Sleeves (Available in Small, Medium, and Large and is $36). This top is another super soft one! I love this top because I consider this an upgrade to the simple tee. It's got some ruffle action and the back has a super cute lace up in the back. Click here to buy!
5. Lace Up hoodie (Available in Small, Medium, and Large and is $28). Perfect for those cooler rainy days or bumming around on a Sunday watching football. The lace up and color give this just a touch of feminine that it needs. Click here to buy!
6. Olive Maxi Dress (Available in Small, Medium, and Large and is $50). Pretty sure I just have to put the picture here and you will completely understand why I am in love with this. Another light material, beautiful print and color. I plan to wear this for our littlest interns baptism! Click here to buy!
7. Navy Floral Dress (Available in Small, Medium, and Large and is $34). This dress is another great transition piece and is absolutely beautiful. The print shows off more fall like colors. The lace detail around the neck give this dress a 10 in my books. I am hosting a baby shower for our model, Kristin at the beginning of September and plan to sport this dress. Click here to buy!
OK so here are some specifics that I'm loving and can't wait to wear around town! Make sure to follow us on Instagram @shopboutique511 to get more behind the scenes at our newest arrivals and how I'm wearing all these fall goodies!
Until Next Week Folks...